Balloon It Up!


Spring is almost over in the US; hence, I took the time to do some spring cleaning in my closet over the past weekend. I have the tendency to hoard items that I no longer wear, which I find ridiculous given that I don't wear most of them on a regular basis. I decided to keep most of the items I no longer use in a separate storage so that my regular closet can have more space in it for the stuffs that I actually do wear! 

Lo and behold, I found about 20 or so items that I forgot I have and that I thought would be a good addition to my regular wear! I suggest you do the same, too, because you will be quite surprised to see what you can find in there and there won't be a need to shop for new items in a month or so! Check out my earlier outfit post that resulted from me scouring my closet for these items here.









Anyways, I had stumbled into this balloon style dress that I bought about a year ago but I had worn for only a couple of times tops! I styled it with my braided belt to give definition to the waist area since balloon dresses tend to be a bit wider on the midsection. I also paired the dress with my neon flats because I was out for a casual date at that time.

Have you done some spring cleaning yet?

Check out where I've linked this post up here.

20 comments

  1. Super cute dress! Loving the coral flip flops! Following you along now on Bloglovin, and Twitter.
    Thanks!
    Katie~
    Sugar Me Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up on the Bloglovin Blog Hop tonight! Love seeing new faces. Now following via Bloglovin.

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! Thanks for visiting Goat & Lulu...following you now! :)

    Amanda
    Goat & Lulu
    goatandlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look, perfect for a trip to the beach!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Stopping by to check out your blog! LOVE that yellow floral bag. So fun!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)
    www.pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really cute in this dress! Love how your pedicure matches the sandals. Isn't it fun when you find thinks that you have forgotten?

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finding new things in your closet is the best :) that dress is cute and looks super comfy! Versatile too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute dress :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so need to spring clean!

    Thanks for linking up please grab the badge/link and comment and you are good to go!
    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red lips, gorgeous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love balloon style dresses....so comfty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are looking so amazing and I love your lipstick color...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful. I remember my classmate who spent thousands of money for our Christmas party.


    earnlifehealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love spring cleaning its like finding treasures. I just found an old shorts i havent worn since last year


    Delightful Ideas
    ABCMouse Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love shopping my own closet! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back next week!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is so cute and super easy! I love pieces like that- great blog
    Chloe
    gaudyssey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)