Polka Love

I've a secret to tell: I love shopping. But recently, I've hauled out my closet to organize my items (hopefully) as I feel like I been hoarding too much stuff that I don't use anymore. In the process, I've discovered a few pieces that I haven't worn in years yet are still in good condition! I decided to wash some of them up and put them back into my main closet. 

In today's outfit post, I will showcase one of those that I've rummaged through my closet. I bought this polka green and white semi-long sleeve top maybe 2 or 3 years ago (I can't even remember). Good thing it still fits me! 



I decided to pair the top with my new black leggings (that are ultra comfy, if I must say) and chandelier earrings from ForYou Glamour. To complete my look for the day, I wore my scarlet matte lipstick and curled the ends of my hair. 



What do you think of my outfit? Are you a fan of polka pieces, too?

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'

7 comments

  1. I like it dotted! :)

    Following you on GFC! I hope you can check out my page too!

    Bisou,
    Cynthia
    http://www.fromparistopureza.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia! Will drop by your site, for sure :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. love it! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really a big fan of polka dots. But I think it suits you well sis, since you have fair complexion! :) Love the earrings too!
    Pretty Thrifty

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)