Celebrity Fash: Fash Fave & Faux Pas

It's a brand new edition of Celebrity Fash and for this post, I bring you my picks for the best celebrity looks this past week, as well as the not-so-favorite of mine. Shall we get started?

Fash Fave of the Week

 Jayma Mays showed up to Elle's Women in Hollywood annual fete wearing this head-turning, electric-blue peplum dress from Alexandra Vidal. She paired her fun dress with an equally vibrant Brian Atwood sandals, while keeping the glamour for the event with her Rebecca Minkoff clutch and David Yurman cocktail ring. I love the color coordination in this look without losing that fun and bubbly vibe to her ensemble.


Meanwhile, Lea Michele (Jayma's Glee co-star) brought some serious glamour into the red carpet as she attended the premiere of FX's American Horror Story: Asylum wearing this curve-hugging and seductive black Armani gown. Her wavy locks help to incorporate a more sexy vibe into the look.  
 

Fashion Faux Pas

 I had a hard time picking between my choice and that of Jessica Biel. Both looks are horrendous. And that's even me trying to be polite about it. But I had to give it to Whitney Port. I love sheer tops because the fabric is so feminine yet sexy; but looking at her wearing this top make me want to seriously reconsider. And don't even get me started on the pants. Even a granny won't be caught dead wearing them. What's even harder to believe? She's got her own fashion line.

What did you think of my picks? Any other favorite celebrity looks for the week? Share them in the comments section.

Follow me on Twitter and Bloggers.

No comments

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)