Fash Love: Ever Bilena Scarlet Matte Lipstick

My makeup routine is pretty basic. I dab on a little foundation or pressed powder, mascara, blush, and then lipstick... and I'm good to go! But if I had to pick just one item for my daily essentials, it's got to be a lipstick! In fact, I've been having this (somewhat of an) obsession for lipstick, particularly red and pink shades. When I bought and tried Ever Bilena's Scarlet Matte Lipstick, I instantly fell in love.

I've taken cues from my favorite celebs like Christina Aguilera and Kate Bosworth, wherein their use of fiery red lipstick shades draw a lot of attention to their puckers. It's not that I am trying to draw attention to myself, but I love how a red lipstick can bring more pizzaz into your look. I also like Ever Bilena's matte lipsticks because they are easy to apply and comes with a smooth finishing texture. The shade in itself is red but comes with yellow undertones. It also lasts for a long period of time and doesn't get washed off quickly when I am eating or drinking.
image courtesy of Google.com
 I have a few other favorites from the brand as far as lipstick shades are concerned i.e. Pink Flame, Off Beat Pink, Zest, and Love That Red! But the Scarlet one is definitely my favorite. In fact, I am never without it!

Check out below to see me wearing my Scarlet lipstick...

  
What's your favorite lipstick shade? Would you dare don the red lipstick shade? Dying to hear your comments. XO

Follow me on Twitter and BlogLovin'

26 comments

  1. Omg! You look so pretty, love the lipstick. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You have a new follower now :)

    xx

    itzy

    itzymacbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I would love to follow Each other and I Have joined your blog, so it's your turn Now!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ylenia :) My pleasure to follow you back! Hope to read more from you ♥

      Fash Chronicles

      Delete
  3. Red lips are a must, they are always a great statement. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    www.thepursesnatcher.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your lovely comment!
    your blog rocks:)

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. red lips are gorgeous on you!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. your blog and personal style are lovely. following you now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you're too sweet Lyosha. I already followed your blog! Talk to you soon sweetie :)

      Delete
  6. Red lips look amazing on you!! Thanks for stopping by my blog I'm now your newest follower :)

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  7. would absolutely love to follow eachother! thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments :) now following!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I super like the shade. I will definitely buy this one after using my Revlon Rosewine lippie. By the way, you look so sexy with those lippies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great on you too! Plus me almost have the same hair color. hehe so pretty sis|

    ReplyDelete
  10. My friend introduced to me the offbeat pink EB and just last night, I tried it o my lips ohh boy bagay siya sakin..hehehhe..Good finds never have to be expensive right :)

    I just followed your blog. Please pay me a visit if you have time, it'll be appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for visiting my blog! great post btw!
    followed you already. :)


    http://thedevilwearsukay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm wearing Scarlet and Dusk... they're both scandalous shades that provoked scorn from everyone, but I think it's about time I unleashed the Beki from my closet hahaha

    Btw, thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm following you now =)
    Please follow me @ http://ladyrattus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rattus! Thanks a lot :) I just checked into your comment now. But yes, following you too =))

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)