Met Gala 2013 Red Carpet Fashion Report

The 2013 Met Gala is one of this year's biggest fashion night with all eyes fixed on celebrities strutting the red carpet. Hence, it is only but fitting to come up with my own list of the best of the night. You can check them out below:




 

And my best dressed for the night (drum roll please....), goes to Amanda Seyfried. Okay, this isn't really steam punk. But how can you not love this dress? My jaw literally dropped when I saw her with this dress for the first time. The makeup and hair is also the perfect choice for this one. What do you think?

Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy
 
Who is/are your best-dressed at the 2013 Met Gala?
 

13 comments

  1. Amanda Seyfried is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post dear, they all look stunning :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sets! Miranda Kerr went a little riskeee...not sure I like that! Always love Amanda seyfried and love that red gown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. That dress wasn't the best, but I think she still looked great. I think she'd look fab even in a garbage bag. Ugh

      Delete
  4. Jennifer Lawrence looks amazing (as per usual) Im not too keen on Emma's look though, its abit bland. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, I love yours Im now following :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree - Amanda Seyfried looked jaw-droppingly gorgeous! This is a great roundup. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ♡ veena | seveninchstilettos.com
    twitter/instagram: @veenamccoole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veena! That dress is gorgeous, isn't it?

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)