Lust-List for Summer 2013

With the summer heat beating on you, the last thing you'd want is to be uncomfortable in your wardrobe. A casual and comfy summer wear is indeed a must for those who are like me that like to spend time outdoors during summer to enjoy the sun or be out on the beach. But while you want to be comfortable, that's no excuse to let your fashion fly out the window. Luckily, some of my favorite shops have a huge array of fashionable items for me to ogle on.

May is still not over so it's not too late yet to stock up on summer fashion items. Here are some that I will be sure to pack on my next trip to the beach:

Get Dressed Up!










Accessorize!







What's in your summer lust-list this year?

16 comments

  1. So cute! Love that Romper polka dots! Thanks for stopping by!!!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that polka dot printed romper! I totally wish that it was in my wardrobe!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute things here! I think my favorite may have to be that denim polka dot romper, swooning over here!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sandals! A maxi dress is on my summer wish list!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  5. That polka dot romper looks so nice and I'm loving the lady luck sunglasses. A big floppy hat and maxi dresses are a must for me this summer! ~Maika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those white sandals are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tan and white sandals! So cute! New follower here! :]

    With love, Ashliegh
    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That polka dot playsuit is adorable!
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so right about the summer clothing. I need to be super comfortable on my honeymoon so I'm looking into some items like these. Love the sandals and the tote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the 2 rompers! Those are great for the summer.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your picks for summer. Love the sandals. They do look comfortable :-)

    Please visit my blog and enter the GIVEAWAY I am running there until June 1 at http://creativesideofme.com/?p=2676

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've put together a fabulous list! Thanks for linking up this for Passion For Fashion too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh, that polka dot jumpsuit is too cute! So perfect for the summer!

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute stuff. I'm loving the maxi dress. Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)