OOTD: Summer Essentials


The moment I step out of the house, I can tell it's already summertime because the sun is scorching hot! Thankfully, I just bought myself new cateye sunnies to protect my eyes from the heat. I sported it during my recent trip to Palawan. Aside from my sunnies, this blue crocheted top that I bought few months ago has also become a go-to option with the hot weather. The chiffon fabric is cool against the skin, which provides some relief from the heat. Plus, the knitted detailing on the shoulder also feels very light to wear. 



What's been your summer go-to fash?

 Celeb Fash

I went red-carpet spotting (again!) at this week's 2013 Kids' Choice Awards. Honestly, this isn't a must-watch for me when it comes to red carpet fashion. But still, I spotted a few things that I like. My top pick would've to be Jessica Alba, though. She looks perfect!


 My best dressed for 2013 KCA's :)


17 comments

  1. I love your crocheted top! My favorite look from the celebs is Jessica Alba's. That is definitely something I would wear. Plus, it's appropriate for the event AND classy.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!!
    I'm following.. follow back!!??
    xoxox
    http://robertagervasi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your sunglasses.. they're amazing! And I'm also jealous about the fact that it's warm enough for you to wear them when it's snowing over here :P
    Jessica Alba's dress is amazing! It works so well for the occasion!
    Tasha xo
    http://beholdthisbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur shades!! and ohhh so many colors on the red carpet! :D

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment

    Maybe you have time to see my new blog post: SheInside: Spring Inspiration :)

    Join my Giveaway Two winners get INR 1000 each from IKNOWStudio

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! And you'r right, love the colors on the KCA red carpet :)

      Delete
  5. This may sound weird, but I am LOVING your lip color!!! Bring on the sunshine and shades!! :) Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Jessica Alba's look. Selena is my second favorite :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is so cute, I can only imagine how comfy it is during the summer.. which I'm glad isn't here in Texas yet. It gets way too hot! And those sunnies are ADORABLE!

    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    I followed you back darling!

    Kristina
    kristina in retroworter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristina! Would love to read more from you :)

      Delete
  8. You look absolutely amazing!!! love your lace top!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica Alba looks amazing!!

    I love that you have some gorgeous summer weather, you look so cute!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)