Celebrity Fash: Blake Lively


I'm no Gossip Girl fan but I am a big follower of Blake Lively's style. She is undeniably one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. I love her legs and how she works a short dress in the red carpet. Over the years, I've had a few favorite looks of her on the red carpet. But she does not stop looking good even when she is doing errands or some retail therapy. 

Blake's Red Carpet Fashion













Blake's Street Style 








 What's your favorite look from Blake?

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

4 comments

  1. Shes awesome! Love the first look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved her style on gossip girl and in real life too!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake is just the girl next door. I love how she can wear so many different looks and they all seem perfect tor her. My fave photo is the one where she is wearing the jude & black gown. Beautiful! Do you know who designed it?! So gorgeous!

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole post. I love Blake's style. Need to incorporate some of her aesthetic into my own closet!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)