Statement Necklace

When it comes to shopping, I am hands down a comfort girl. I would never wear anything that I am not comfortable in. However, I have opened up more recently and considering fashion-forward items that will amp up my outfit to another level. Statement necklaces are one of those trends that I had been keeping a close eye on. And so I finally dove into the trend by purchasing my own statement necklace. On my recent trip, I thought it might be the perfect opportunity to sport them along with my tube dress. There is a lot of volume on this necklace, which makes it perfect for a tube dress because it draws more attention towards the neckline. I bought this at a local boutique, by the way, called Marmalade Boutique. This also works as my date night outfit on a Friday night. The boyf loved it!





How did you like my statement necklace? If you'd like to add more into your collection, here are some of the beautiful statement necklaces I found online. 



Do you like wearing statement necklaces, too?

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers
 

3 comments

  1. Very pretty, I love statement necklaces!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great necklace; I love statement pieces!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I've been wearing a big stone necklace, but heavier pieces seem to get caught in my hair so I don't usually wear them. Love those blue shoes you're wearing btw!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)