Pretty in Pink


Even when on vacation, I always grab at any opportunity to look fab. In fact, the boyf joked about the fact that I just can't seem to learn the art of packing light. Boys... Anyway, here's one of the looks that I sported while on vacation. This is one of my favorite sheer tops, a pink one, which you might have already seen me wear here. I paired it with a blue, lace pencil skirt that I bought from Invogue, one of my favorite online sellers. I also accessorized with my pink round studs and native candy bags I bought at one of the tourist shops in the city earlier during the day. And for a complete pink-y ensemble, I put on EB's Pink Flame matte lipstick.

I wore this as we headed to the Baywalk, one of the popular tourist spots in Puerto Princesa, as per the recommendation of the hotel staff. There, we enjoyed the beautiful sunset and had dinner at one of many food stalls in the area. Of course, we had seafood dinner! Yum!
  
What do you think of my pink ensemble?

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

1 comment

  1. Love your blouse and skirt hun! :)
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.. of course I'd love to follow you.. following you via GFC and facebook.. hope you'd follow back :)

    New post on my blog: eFoxCity Galore :)

    Join my Giveaway Two winners get INR 1000 each from IKNOWStudio

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)