Must Have Mint

When it comes to spring and summer fashion, there is no better color that comes to mind than Mint. It is fresh, vibrant, and chic. Thus, the color epitomizes how it is like to look fashionably chic yet seems as though you've put on little effort. That is the kind of look I'm going for so when I saw the mint items in store at Lulu's, I can't help but gush and drool a little (or, a lot) because the items are perfect for spring fashion.





Have you stocked up on mint for spring yet?

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

6 comments

  1. Great picks! I absolutely love this mint colour. Especially like the first pair of jeans and the second skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint is so pleasing in the eyes! Looks like your always fresh. Anyway i love every outfits you picked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color mint, great pieces and I love the necklace you chose.

    www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I so love mints, just that I don't know if it would complement my complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love every single piece! especially the first skirt and the bag :) great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)