Shop the Trend: Black and White

The monochromatic look is one of the prevailing trends for Spring 2013, specifically the black/white trend. Several designers like Louis Vitton, Prada, and Chanel featured the black and white trend on the Spring 2013 runway. And rightfully so, this is a throwback to classic style that will surely become a perennial favorite in women's closet this spring and summer.

I just recently caught on to this trend and loving the various looks that are produced. Click on the photo to shop the items that I found online.



Are you loving the monochromatic trend?

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

7 comments

  1. i'm in love with that blk/wht stripe skirt from lulu's!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :) Well, all are my picks so I adore them :D

      Delete
  2. Yes! I love this trend too :) The look on the top right is so cute. Not very practical, but I happen to have a soft spot for impractical things lol.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the black and white trend! love the white skirt, dress, leather skirt and white peplum top! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GIRLY tops , CERTAINLY ON MY NEXT WISHLIST ,

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. am following you already sweetie ,

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)