Friday Favorites: Bandeau Tops

It's been a hectic week, Friday sneaked up on me once again! Hence, I am doing a quick post to share with you my latest finds online. Bandeau tops and cropped vests are really catching my eye lately. These tops look great with a maxi skirt or even skinny pants. It is so easy to style and look all put together with little styling involved. The boyf had been egging me to buy one because he think it'll look good on me. Hence, I did a quick browse online for some designs that I would consider getting for myself.

Top: 1 / 2 / 3
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3
Which of these adorable bandeau tops would you recommend for me (or you'd pick for yourself!)? I would love to read about your picks. 

Happy Friday, loves! xo

 

3 comments

  1. These are all great pick! I love the first one on the top! So feminine! I also like the striped one! I have a thing for stripes!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby - thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. My favorite is the bottom left floral bandeau top!

    www.misshotcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your picks! the floral one on the top right is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)