Shop for a Cause: BANDED Headbands


I always get excited when I read my email and I am introduced to a new collaboration. However, I wasn't as excited as this new partnership I have had with BANDED headbands. We always love to shop, don't we? But there is nothing more fulfilling and rewarding as not just unlocking 'gems' when we shop but also the opportunity to help out... even in very little way. This is what BANDED headbands aim to do. They want to nurture their social responsibility by giving back. More on that later.


Headbands are one of the most indispensable tools for women on-the-go. These headbands are more than just accessories, they have evolved to become functional tools as well. However, headbands from BANDED are unique as they are specially designed to offer non-slip mechanism. Most of their creative headband designs are also handwoven to ensure the highest quality materials and design. The site offers over 150 unique designs so you can find one that reflects your personal style. 


But beyond the non-slip, no-pain design, BANDED headband has a bigger cause in mind. The company has partnered with Amazima, which was founded by Katie Davis, that aims to feed and educate the orphaned kids of Uganda. Every headband you purchase off the site can provide 3 meals for these kids! You can learn more about Amazima's cause here.


Visit BANDED's website at http://www.banded2gether.com/.

Have you tried any of BANDED's headbands before?


 

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! I was really drawn to them because of their good cause :)

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea and cute headbands!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, Jenny? I hope you got the chance to check their cute headbands, lots of amazing choices!!

      Delete
  3. That's so awesome. They're really pretty, actually useful and do something awesome for the world - love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's why I love them and would love for more people to know about the brand :)

      Delete
  4. how awesome are these! even better that the money goes to a great cause
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Jacq! That's why I have come to love them, too :)

      Delete
  5. cute and a great cause.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute and you can't beat a good cause

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)