Friday Favorites: Crossbody Bags

It's Friday!! Aren't you all excited? I have nothing specific planned for the weekend but it is a nice change of pace from the weekday rush of trying to meet deadlines, sending reports, etc. For this particular edition of my Friday Favorites, I would like to showcase a few drool-worthy pieces I spotted at Persunmall. In the many times I've bought off the site, I haven't really had the chance to order any bags (mostly dresses and accessories). But I just discovered a gem when I looked up their bags section to find some pretty irresistible crossbody bags. This is one of my favorite types of bags to use on casual days because they are so easy to use, wear and style. 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 
Are you spotting a favorite yet? I'm sure I do! I have put them on my wishlist for in case I go on shopping next time. Click on the link if you want to know more details about each bag.

Any big plans for the coming weekend? Some retail therapy, perhaps?

 

4 comments

  1. I'm not usually a fan of pink but I love number 6! I need to go buy some new shoes and a new basic black t-shirt this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! A yellow cross-body bag has been on my wishlist all summer. #3 & #5 are super cute!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue one, I like the color and the style.
    www.stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)