Lust List: Luxury Fragrances for Women

Choosing the right scent can be the one final touch to an outfit. But it is important that you find a scent that matches your personality or the kind of aura that you want to exhibit. After all, there are several categories of scent with which to choose from in the market (floral, fruity, oceanic, etc.). I personally enjoy going perfume shopping, although I had picked out a few all-time favorites such as Vanilla Lace and Amber Romance from the VS collection and Burberry Brit and Touch for Women. Those are my signature scents!

But trying out new fragrances can be a fun way to change up your style, too. If you are looking for new scents, here are some that I dug up online that I am sure you will love:

Top: Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum / Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum
Bottom: Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Eau de Parfum / Burberry Brit Summer Edition Eau de Parfum / Paris Hilton Can Can Eau de Parfum

I haven't tried wearing anything from SJP or Paris Hilton's collection but I am excited to. Of course, Burberry is an old reliable for me.

What is your signature scent?


 

2 comments

  1. It's always great to have a signature scent although it's not a bad idea to switch it up from time to time. Right now, I am crazy about the DKNY line and am trying each & every one of it! Thanks for sharing your faves with us....might check out Burberry's scents soon!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)