Cozy Knits

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top: SM (similar
Skirt: local 
Shoes: Payless (similar
Watch: JORD (c/o)

I've always wanted to wear knits but every time I attempt to, the temperature never hits below the 25-30 degree Celsius range. And that is hot! It's like having summer all year round. But I wouldn't let that stop me from buying and sporting this striped knit top with this gorgeous skirt that was gifted to me by a friend. 


SHOP THIS LOOK
Top: SM (similar
Skirt: local 
Shoes: Payless (similar
Watch: JORD (c/o)
I love the sheer simplicity and femininity of this look. And this explains why I love wearing skirts most of the time. They are so easy to wear but with the right pair of shoes can easily transform your look from drab to fab! 

Do you love wearing knit tops (or anything knit) too?


Shop knit sweaters..

1 / 2 / 3

Shop similar skirts...

1 / 2 / 3


15 comments

  1. Abby, you look so gorgeous!! I love the blue and white stripe top and your skirt is stunning! I love that color blue. Such a beautiful look... even if it is too hot!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this striped sweater! It's the perfect transitional piece into fall. Love it paired with that pretty skirt too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very cute and chic outfit. I can imagine how hard must be to wear any knitwear with temp above 25! We don't have this problem in London. Have a fantastic day
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/09/07/fall-florals-floral-dress-and-black-cela-floral-bow-bag/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning & beautiful in the outfit. I love striped sweater, I will also wear this type of dress on my birthday.
    Macys Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripes and color blocking put together in this look! I do like to wear knits in the fall.

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! The skirt looks amazing on you, loving the pop of blue.

    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, classic look! I adore that gorgeous skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! Love the stripes and that skirt!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your cozy knit for fall! Stripes are my favorite!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This striped number is such a classic!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! I just found your blog and I love it :) I hope you'll have an amazing week!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the cozy knits! So pretty!


    Happy Wednesday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)