October Roundup

I know this isn't technically the last day of October yet but I am ringing in November's arrival anyway. Can you tell that I love this time of the year? At the same time, I wanted to slow down the pace a bit and enjoy every moment as they come. Thus, I am taking the time to look back on my outfit posts and looks I've featured on the blog in the past month or so (a few from September, too). Be sure to look forward to more of them in the coming month.
 



Which look was your favorite? 

Don't forget to subscribe or follow me on any of the social media profiles to be updated on latest posts! xo


10 comments

  1. The top in the Easy Breezy look is so pretty!

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looks! I love the one with the skinny jeans and peplum top!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    Bogi
    www.redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite is the Love Me Some Lace!
    http://laurensahm.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peach peplum is adorable! It looks great on you. That's my favorite, although they are all pretty looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the WIWW! Love the center look. The lace top with the golden necklace is so pretty.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some rockin outfits here girl! I love that red dress on you! So fierce but super pretty at the same time! :)
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pretty colors you've been wearing. Very feminine looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling style Abby!

    xx,
    Becky @ Cella Jane

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)