Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Viva

If you are on a beauty budget, I recommend Ever Bilena for their good quality, safe but reasonably priced items. I have blogged about this brand in the past (you can read it here and here). Their range of matte lipstick, in particular, is a favorite because they are long lasting and not as drying on the lips as most other matte lipsticks I've tried. (sorry about the photo because this is an old stock and just decided to do a review now)



The Viva matte lipstick is a light pink shade that provides a soft and sweet finish to your lips. I don't like wearing lip balm underneath my lipstick so a couple of swatches tend to look light. The good news is that it is a perfect shade for everyday look, or work wear. It provides just the right amount of blush without being too overpowering.


Check out some of my looks featuring this lipstick for a swatch:


Are you a fan of matte lipstick?


 

6 comments

  1. I also really love matte lipsticks, but unfortunately I haven't been so lucky to find one I really like yet. But they look great on you!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color! It looks fabulous on you. And yes...I'm a fan of matte lipstick. I feel that it looks a lot more retro and I like that ::)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that shade looks so viva glamorous!

    Rattus
    www.ladyrattus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shade of that lipstick. Thanks for the review. You look beautiful in both photos. Loving the B+W Outfit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this lipstick color looks great on you! Revlon colorstay matte balms are my favorite!

    uris
    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)