Summer Maxi Dress Wishlist: Dressve

At the risk of sounding like a broken record player, I am obsessed with maxi dresses. But during summer time, there is an extra incentive of wearing these long, flowy dresses due to the hot weather. Even when things get a little warmer than I'd like to, a summer maxi dress will keep me fresh and stylish. Even though I have a ton of these dresses already, adding some more members into the family is always a welcome treat. The website http://www.dressve.com offers a comprehensive selection of all styles and colors of maxi dresses. In fact, they have choices from casual to formal maxi dresses!


Dressve not only offers beautiful extra long maxi dresses, but they are also reasonably priced. You can buy your own within the $20-$30 range, which isn't a bad deal. Summer might be close to wrap up in the country but I still have a new beach escape planned soon. I need to pick one or two of these. You can browse the full selection here: http://www.dressve.com/fashion/maxi-dresses-101781/

Which of these cheap maxi dresses are you coveting?


 

Disclaimer: I was compensated for writing this post. However, the opinion expressed are m own. 

15 comments

  1. I like bottom left and the top two on the right side, but I'm not sure that neckline of the last two would be the most flattering on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a fan of maxi dresses I love these

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one on the right side of the fourth row! I admire looking at people wearing maxi dresses because I can't wear it myself! I'm a short girl and I'm afraid it will make me look shorter! Hehe

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love summer maxi dresses and there are so pretty!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maxi dresses are often times a favorite because you can so easily go from day to night in many of them :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dresses, I wish I owned more of them! The top right is my favourite and so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hear you girl! I'll all about the maxi dresses. My problem is that they are usually too long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great selection!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. soo cute~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute selection, I kind of want all of them!

    -Karen
    www.LadyinViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all these dresses!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninesto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Number 6 is so gorgeous!

    www.lavishingg.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dresses.
    I'm now following you dear.
    xoxo
    BLOG // FB PAGE // BLOG'S GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many cute dresses to choose from! I think my favorite is the snake print maxi.

    Thanks for introducing me to a new site to obsess over!

    Liz @ Downtown Demure
    IG: @downtowndemure

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)