New Favorite Products: Home Edition

I'd like to take a break from the fashion and style posts for a while and share a few home decor updates. Technically, this isn't a home decor update but more of a roundup of new items that I have added as accent to my home - specifically, my bedroom vanity. We have a small space and so we had to improvise a lot with what we have to turn it into a comfortable space for us to live in. It's a work-in-progress but I love how it is turning out. 



This Bride lidded box from Gift Boutique is one of my favorite additions to my vanity. This is a small porcelain container which I use to store my stud earrings in. I love that it is large enough to store my earrings but small enough not to take up too much space. It also comes in a pretty mint color (which coincidentally is also one of our wedding colors) and the Bride calligraphy on the cover for a personal touch.



This prism jewelry stand is another favorite new addition to my home decor, especially my vanity. This jewelry holder comes in a unique prism shape, which I use for storing my necklaces and earrings in. I love the matte brass finish that doubles as an accent to my room's interior decor. 



This clear acrylic lipstick holder is the most recent buy of this batch. I needed a way to get my lipstick more organized rather than keeping them in my makeup bag all the time. I love that it is easier for me to pick the shade that I want, which will hopefully make it easier to get dressed up. I definitely need to buy a new one to cope with my growing lisptick collection. Right now, I've only placed my most favorite lipsticks. 



Okay, I know this isn't related to home products but I just had to squeeze this in as it is a relatively new purchase (worn it only once since it arrived). I have been looking for a new wedge for a while now but wanted something with short heels. Most of the wedges that I found locally or online were at least 5 inches in height. I opted for shorter heels (this one was 1.5 inches in height) to wear with casual outfits and not hurt my feet in the process. This wedge sandals from Splendid was super comfortable on - first time I wore it, I had to walk around for 5 hours and did not feel a thing. Bonus - it's only $68!

What is your favorite new purchase?

12 comments

  1. I really like your home organization pieces, they really help, and they're pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those lipstick organizer and love it.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute! And they look really comfortable too.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many goodies! I love that prism stand!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jewelry organization is great. I like the lipstick organizer too. I have one and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great roundup! Love that jewelry display!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! I really need to get a lipstick holder like that!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. These jewelry holders are gorgeous! I have the same lipstick acrylic holders!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a great job coming up with creative ways to keep everything organized in the small space. Have a great Fourth!
    Carly from Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some nice pieces there. Love those Perspex holders. Great blog - nice to meet up.Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How stinking cute is that mint box! Great place for studs :)
    Thank you for linkup up with Weekend Wear
    Xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)