5 Shoes Every Woman Must Have

There was a point in my life when I only owned a couple pair of shoes: one casual and one dressy. But gone are those days, I am now shoe-obsessed! Since I realized how they can make a different to an outfit, I have collected a wide range of shoes to spice up simple looks and give them major transformation. 


Nude Heels


Obviously, a pair of nude heels is going to be on a list of shoes every woman must have. It is a classic shoe option for women because it renders a lot of versatility to your closet. You can pair it with jeans, dresses or even shorts. Plus, the color makes it suitable to be paired with any other color!


Nude Ankle Strap Heels / Nude Classic Women's Pumps / Nude Suede Heels


Ankle Strap Sandals


A sexy wrap around detail that ankle strap heels bring to your outfit makes it a must-have in a woman's closet. I personally love wearing mine with skirts and dresses to show off that ankle strap detail. Above all, it makes any look decidedly feminine!

Chic Grey Ankle Strap Heels / Schutz Rene Heel / Gingham Ankle Strap Heels


Leopard Flats


According to fashion experts, and one that I completely agree on, every woman should have at least one leopard print item in her closet. It could be a shoe, bag, dress, or coat- ANYTHING! But for me, nothing beats having a classic pair of leopard shoes to add some drama to simple outfits. Even with a tee and jeans, you can spice up your look with leopard pointed toe flats.

Leopard Suede Pointed Toe Flats / Leopard Slip-On Shoes / Leopard Lace-Up Flats


Classic Sandals


A classic pair of strappy sandals is a must-have for any woman. Period. No matter what your style preference may be, you need one. It is easy to wear and a neutral colored one such as apricot, black or tan can go with any outfit.

Blue Flat Sandals / Geo Plains Sandal / Zipper Back Strappy Sandals
Sneakers



Up until recently, I would consider wearing sneakers with sporty outfits. But I realized that you don't need to wear sporty outfits to rock a pair of sneakers. Even the most feminine looks can look good when worn with sneakers!

Sunblush Converse Sneakers / Vans Classic Slip-On Sneakers / Superga Sneakers

Which of these shoe styles are must-haves for you?


xo, Abby

11 comments

  1. Yes! I agree with all of these. Especially the nude pumps. They are a daily wear for me!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading the post, the pictures are beautiful.
    Lippie 💋
    http://lippie143.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a shoe addict! I also love the shoes I can t even walk on! Just go look at!😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree!! I I definitely own all 5 haha!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumps.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right! These are all definitely shoes we should all own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute post! Yes to leopard and sneakers!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Leopard Flats look so cute:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, loving this this! All must-haves!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree! I wear my nude heels and nude ankle sandals a ton.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)