Beach Glamour

Fash alert! I've already started shopping for a new set of swimwear and maxi dresses that I can wear for this upcoming summer. I know... I always like to plan ahead. And with, undoubtedly, a slew of summer events and gatherings lined up soon, I have to be fash-ready at all times!

Even when I'm on the beach or on a summer outing, I still keep things girly. Y'know, I like wearing dresses for spring and summer. Proof? Here are some of the looks that I sported over the last few summer or during beach outings...







And I leave you with this amazing view (one that I look forward to enjoying this summer)...


What's your kind of summer/spring fashion?

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

1 comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)