Celebrity Fash: Fash Fave & Faux Pas

I havent' had my Fashion Fave & Faux Pas in a while, but I am back this week to gush about my favorite celebrity looks. Shall we get started? 

Fash Fave

I wasn't a big fan of Jennifer Lawrence until I saw Silver Linings Playbook. She's such a natural. Plus, I find her husky voice sexy. She is hot without trying too hard. But, 'cmon, there is no point trying harder when you look as good as her. Case in point: this LBD from David Koma that she wore when attending the 24th annual GLAAD Media Awards last April 20, 2013 at the JW Marriott at LA Live. Aside from her gorgeous black dress, she also stunned in her Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and a new shorter 'do.



Another favorite this week is Ali Larter. How can you not love this dress? The cut and pattern highlighted her curves in all the right places. Plus, she couldn't have paired it with a better pair of shoes! Her slightly tussled locks give a casual vibe to the outfit. 

 
 Faux Pas


On the other end of the spectrum, Drew Barrymore looked anything but fashionable at the red carpet for the same event. I'm not even sure this would qualify as a frock - looks more like a draped bedsheet to me. Can't decide which is the worst part of this look - the unsightly pattern, the shapeless cut, or her hair? Take your pick! I wouldn't be caught dead in this outfit heading to sleep, much more on a red carpet event!

 Which celeb is your best dressed for the week?

 


3 comments

  1. i love jennifer lawrence and i think her new hair is fab!

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Drew! That does look horrible!
    Jennifer Lawrence is always a stunner:)
    Love her

    Best, Zia
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)