Fash Fave & Faux Pas (NY Fashion Week Edition)

The 2012 New York Fashion Week has officially wrapped up but we're just getting a hang on all the new collections from various fashion designers. While all you fashionistas out there are trying to settle back down after a fashion overload, I want to give you my own two cents about the best and worst looks from celebs spotted out and about during the NY Fashion Week festivities. I tell you, I had quite a lot of fashion faves but here goes my favorite...

Favorite Look


Sarah Jessica Parker shows everyone why she’s considered a fashion icon as she headed to Lincoln Center in New York to attend the Diane von Furstenberg fashion show wearing one of the designer’s patterned mini dress. The pointed 2013 Nicholas Kirkwood pumps she wore for the event added a pop of color into her ensemble, while the cufflinks infused the much needed edgy vibe to bring another layer of fash into her outfit. I officially declare SJP as living proof that you can look better with age.

Fashion Faux Pas

 Courtney Cox, on the other hand, underwhelmed at the New York Fashion Week wearing this matronly getup during the NewbarK presentation. I am a bit disappointed knowing that she is capable of pulling off something more fashionable and glam than this. Sigh...



What about you? Which is your favorite look during the New York Fashion Week? Don't forget to share them at the comments section. XO

Follow me on Twitter and BlogLovin' :)

No comments

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)