Fash Love: My Favorite ForYou Glamour Earrings

Glamour is one of my favorite designers of fashion jewelries in the country. I simply adore their collection of chic yet affordable accessories such as earrings, necklaces, bangles, and bracelets, to name a few. Whenever I am at the mall, I never fail to drop by their stall and see what new designs they’ve got that I can add into my collection.

Over the past few years, I stocked up on a few earrings off their collection. I like browsing through all of them after dressing up to see which ones would go well with my outfit. Thus, I decided to share with you some of my favorite pieces so far. And I say so far because they have new designs added from time to time, so I’m always on the lookout for those. 

Prices range between PhP 150 to PhP 250 and with that price range you can choose between classic, hippy, and elegant designs.

Check out my current faves after the jump…


when worn


when worn
 

when worn

Which of them is your favorite? :) XO

Follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' for more updates! 

2 comments

  1. Nice earrings and I think anyone who wear that earrings will look elegant.The price is cheap and can afford by anybody...Fashionable earrings..I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love those top earrings with the red gems in them! So fun and bold! I think they would pair beautifully with like a mustard dress!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)