New Mustard Pants

Mustard is one of my favorite colors to wear. Previously, I blogged about one of my favorite little dresses, a mustard one, that I wore to a friend's wedding. As of late, I had been shopping around for the perfect mustard pants. Finally, the search was over as I was able to purchase one online and I wore it when visiting an inland resort for my pre-birthday and our sixth anniversary celebration.

The mustard color in itself gives a fashionable yet vibrant feel to my outfit - perfect for a fun day out. I opted for the bat wing, off-white top that I got from Jorgy N Missy to pair my pants with allowing the mustard color of the pants to become the highlight of my ensemble. I love the flexibility and comfort level of this look. Check out my photos below to get a glimpse of this really fun day!









Are you a fan of mustard skinnies? Here are some other colored skinnies I found that you might want to add to your closet:




 (Clockwise from top left: 1 - Dittos Dawn Mid Rise Red Skinny Jeans / 2 - Mystic Color Icon Skinny Jeans / 3 - Slack Time Studded Olive Oil Green Skinny Pants / 4 - Volcom What The Twill Turquoise Skinny Jeans)

 
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | BlogLovin' | Bloggers

7 comments

  1. hi, wanna know what do you blog the most.. visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your comment on facebook, I'm a new followerm n.65, waiting for you!
    www.fashionsinner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene! Thanks for the love, checking out yours now :)

      Delete
  3. thanks! super like the mustard skinny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow lovely mustard pants, wanna follow each other? I do follow you from now on,kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)