Fash Love: Handbags Galore

Do you always feel the urge to shop for bags of all kinds and sizes? Do you pick your handbags according to mood? If you answered "yes", we're on the same boat. If you answered "no", then you're in denial. LOL. 

Handbags are one of those that I enjoy shopping for. To be honest, buying clothes and/or shoes can tend to be a frustrating experience when you 1) can't find something in your size, or when you 2) can't find the color or cut you want. But with handbags, it's always fun and exciting! Just imagine my delight when I browsed Bag Inc's site one day to check out new designs.


Top: 1 / 2 /3
Middle: 1 / 2/ 3
Bottom: 1 / 2 / 3

These bags need to find their way to my closet soon! I love that the bags available at BagInc are cheaper versions of your designer favorites. Seriously, who can afford to pay for designer handbags? It's more fun to have different options to suit your mood or style without breaking the bank. 

Did any of these bags catch your fancy?


4 comments

  1. I'm not exactly a handbag person so much as I am a clutch person. I have about 25 clutches - they're my favorite!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the first one and last one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all Speculate guess handbags somebody personalization on the secure pulls. Also, the brand "Estimate by Prizefighter" is the upscale version so your marque on picture two is incorrect. Eventually, application in the bags would never be leather - virtuous cotton or satin. Thanks for protecting the brand!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)