September Must-Haves

When the calendar hits the -ber months, the child in me comes out and gets excited about the prospect of the holiday season! In the Philippines, it is not unlikely to hear Christmas tunes blasting in the radio this early. But I am not complaining. Christmas is always a happy time for me. I always get excited when people start counting down the days til Christmas because in my mind, I am secretly counting down the days, too.

But I digress... the kickoff of the -ber months also signify one thing for me - shopping! I always love to treat my loved ones to a shopping spree during Christmas or holidays. The boyf and my nephew are two of my most favorite people to spoil during Christmas. But I realized that maybe I need to spoil myself a little too. As early as September, I have listed some of the things that I'd like to pick up. Of course, Lulu's came in handy again because of their endless array of cute items to pick from.

Have you started filling up your Christmas wishlist yet?

PS - Linked up with Amber and these ladies


7 comments

  1. I just purchased a sweater very similar to number 8 from Express! I love it and the orange color in it. I know there will be so many ways to wear it during the "-ber" months as you put it! ;)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your must haves! Especially the clutch, it's a great color!

    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give e those ankle strap heels and the striped sweater! I'm SO ready for fall/holidays too! It's my FAVORITE time of the year! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for a Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fun and cute!

    Stopping by from the saturday mingle blog hop :)

    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace :) It is a long way untill Christmas.

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a gorg statement necklace. Similar to a S&D but the colors are beautiful! Thank you for linking up to What I'm Loving Fridays. Hope to see you back this week!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)