Easy Breezy

Even when my closet is packed, there are a few pieces that emerge as favorites that I confess to wearing again and again and again. You get the point. Then, there are also those pieces that you rely on for certain occasions or activities. When I put on this knitted shoulder, flowy top, I am taken back to summertime. I purchased this top this year and have worn it few times already, but I can tell you, it served its purpose during summer. In fact, I've dubbed it as one of my summer wardrobe essentials.

photo: taken from my instagram account @abj_castro

The flowy and cool fabric was a great escape from the summer heat. Plus, the knitted shoulder detail also exudes a sexy but comfy vibe. I loved pairing it with shorts or leggings. But I took a risk and opted to wear it even when summer is long over. I went with denim skinnies for an easy breezy day look.


Do you also have a favorite that you love wearing over and over?


19 comments

  1. I agree. There are always those pieces that you just love to wear.
    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blouse!

    Xo,
    Rachel Ashley
    http://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! I love my V neck soft white t.shirt so much I abused it! I need to find more to replace the old one :) Thanks for dropping by my blog, you are too kind :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is so unique and classy! I definitely have certain shirts and jackets that I gravitate towards daily!

    Farrell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with staple pieces and I, too, like pieces I can mix and match and wear through seasons! Cute top, you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is super pretty! I can see why it would be a favorite!
    Thanks for linking up :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessi!! Thank you, too, for hosting the link up ;)

      Delete
  7. Great top. Love the lace detailing.

    Thank you for linking up. See you next thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with lace :)
    Thanks for linking-up!

    t+j designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great details! Thanks for linking up to my blog style challenge.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)