Wedding Series: Engagement Photos

Credit: Homebrew

I'm sorry to all my blogger friends who've been bugging me to share photos of my wedding. I wanted to wait a while before I do. The past month felt so surreal; almost a year of preparation and the day just flew right by. Now I know why married friends would tell me to take it all in and enjoy the stress of wedding planning - I do miss that kind of stress somehow. Thanks to our trusty wedding coordinator Swan Lake for turning our dream wedding into a reality- I just replay the day in my mind over and over again. We tied the knot on my birthday so that makes the celebration extra special!

I actually debated on whether it would be a good idea to share these photos on my blog. Thankfully, my husband was understanding enough to give consent. Honestly, I know this is a private occasion, which is why we had an intimate wedding of a little over 100 guests. At the same time, it was a joyous occasion that we wanted to share the love and happiness we received that day. This is my way of sharing that with you, my readers.

There are tons of photos to sift through and it's going to take me days. Hence, I will be sharing it in installments starting off with the engagement photos today. I've shared a bit of our engagement photos in this post, but here are more photos. Credits to Richard Amora and his team at Homebrew for our engagement and wedding photos. You can check out their Facebook page here



I hope you enjoyed browsing through these photos as much as we did shooting them. I will be back with another installment wherein I will be sharing photos of the bridal party. Hope to see you again!

Photo credits: Homebrew and Richard Amora


 

21 comments

  1. These are such sweet photos Abby! Thank you so much for sharing with us! I look forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely set, & I love how the colors turned out really vintage-y and elegant :)

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your wedding dress and very sweet photos!
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me. I’m also follow back <<

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these pictures are drop dead gorgeous! You look stunning! Such a beautiful couple!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress!!! OMG, gorgeous. Great photos!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!!! I had a hard time getting around to sharing my wedding photos too, there are SO many to go through! I'm posting a few of them tomorrow.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How stunning is your dress!! Gorgeous pictures, thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Laura
    www.sequinsatbreakfast.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photo's turned out amazing. You look stunning.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! Isn't it crazy how fast it's all over after months of planning?! I got married in August and I wish we could go back and relive that day over and over! Although I don't miss the planning at all haha

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your pictures are gorgeous. I love the ones at the beach. Congratulations on your marriage!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my - these are beautiful! And you look beautiful as well - that dress! It must feel amazing to have these photos in your home as a memory of one of the best days! xx

    Filippa ⎮ Always a Dot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your wedding and these engagement photos are gorgeous!!

    Kileen
    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful wedding and engagement photos...you look stunning!!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  14. Obsessing over that dress! Cant wait for future posts!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are stunning!!! I cannot believe how gorgeous these photos are! That one of you in the dress with the raised floral pattern is just stunning! I love every single photo! WOW!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing photos! Your dresses are so beautiful ♥
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Abby, thank you for sharing your beautiful photos! I am looking forward to future installments as you feel comfortable enough to share. Your dress is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely photos! You look beautiful, Abby! I love the dress your wearing :) Congratulations on your engagement.

    Blessings,
    Edye

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)