Wishlist: Blogger Essentials

As much as I hate to use the words 'resolution' and 'new year' in one sentence, I would like to break that personal rule today. I have decided to put more work into blogging for 2016. It does not necessarily mean that I will be posting more often. I would like to retain the life-work-blogging balance that I've established in 2015, but I hope to take blogging more seriously in 2016. Over the past few years, I've looked at blogging as a hobby. I would like to explore the business side of blogging this year. It is a huge challenge and one that would require my persistent attention and hard work. But I could not be more excited! It is one of the things that lights my fire and I am embracing the challenge with much enthusiasm.

And to help make this goal come into fruition, I've listed a few things that I would like to add to my collection to make blogging more productive:



Sticky Note Set / Garance Dore 2016 Les Femmes Desk Calendar / Kate Spade Deco Dot 12 Month Agenda / Kate Spade Pencil Me In Pouch / Soiree Noire Mug (because I need coffee, duh!)

What is one blogging essential you can't live without?



 

17 comments

  1. I can't wait to follow along on your journey! Wishing u all the best for 2016:-)

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great must-haves. I finally broke down and bought a planner this year so hopefully that will keep me focused in 2016. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ideas! So stylish and needed!

    Amanda
    http://www.liliesandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some very cute essentials! High five to more blogging!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting that you're getting more into the business of blogging! These materials are so cute!

    Happy New Year!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I would be happy to get all the items :) Especially that mug for my coffee!

    - Seri
    www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some great blogger tools to help stay on track and organized!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  8. A planner is a must for me when it comes to blogging. I love all picks especially the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A planner is a must for me when it comes to blogging. I love all picks especially the mug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that planner and the cute little notepad! These are definitely must haves!
    xoxo Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ideas. I carry a calendar with me everywhere!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving it! This is an adorable curation and contains some items I haven't seen yet and plenty of inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cute accessories could really help us stay motivated and enjoy blogging even more. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great picks! Love the calendar!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  15. A planner is a must for any blogger. That mug though, I mean how can you not?
    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)