WIshlist: Fashionable Cuffs

It's no secret that I have a slight obsession for statement necklaces and earrings. But if there is one type of jewelry that I haven't had much love for, it has got to be bracelet. I do like to adorn myself with arm candies once in a while but it is often regarded as an afterthought, not something that I would take into consideration when planning an outfit. Hence, I looked around the bracelet section at Shopbop's website to look for new styles that might inspire me to start a new collection. I ended up looking at cuff bracelets and found myself drawn to them. There is a cross between edgy and glam style that quickly caught my attention. 

Below are some of the pieces that I would like to incorporate into my outfit planning in the future. Oh yes, that pave stone cuff is definitely going to be mine soon!

Gorjana Layla Cuff Bracelet / Pearl Cuff Bracelet / Asymmetrical Pave Stone Cuff / Pierced T Cuff Bracelet / Livi Cuff Bracelet


Are you a fan of cuff bracelets, too? If yes, which of these suit your style most?



13 comments

  1. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a huge fan of this style of jewellery as well - your selections are drop dead beautiful! The Gorjana Layla cuff bracelet is definitely my favourite :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are really beautifull! I love the one with the pearl details :)
    xx
    Svenja | svenjasparkling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have something similar to that last bracelet and I wear it all the time! Anything thicker starts to drive me crazy after awhile so I only have one that was a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear cuffs very often, but I think they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Craving these !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great!
    Have a nice week!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty pieces! I love cuffs as opposed to a more traditional bracelet.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt and chambray!! Great look. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like tthis kind of braceletes!!
    Have a great day,
    Madalena

    www.maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these type of bracelets. My wrists are very small so cuffs are great on me because I can adjust them!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning and simple outfit.I like how you combined different colours and it all works.

    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)