Lashes and Lips

Top: Tosave (c/o)
Skirt: Oasap
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: JORD (c/o)
Earrings: Twinkledeals (c/o)
Shoes: Sammydress (c/o)
The eyelash and lip print tee is all over the blogosphere. I am well aware of that but I am shamelessly joining in on the bandwagon. This print is simply too cute to pass up. I have actually worn this tee several times since it arrived in the mail. However, this look that I am sharing with you today is my favorite way that I have styled this tee. 


Top: Tosave (c/o)
Skirt: Oasap
Bag: Michael Kors
Watch: JORD (c/o)
Shoes: Sammydress (c/o)
Earrings: Twinkledeals (c/o)

This mermaid tail skirt from Oasap has been featured plenty of times in this blog (see original post here). In real life, it has served its purpose quite well. The reason why I like it so much is because it instantly dresses up simple outfits, just like this lash and lip print tee. The color also commands attention and anyone who knows me knows that I love adding color to my outfit. For casual weekends, this look will definitely be my new staple.

How would you style this printed tee?


Stay in Touch!


 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

33 comments

  1. This is a super cute and fun look.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is really cute though! I don't blame you for scooping it up!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a really cute look. I love the skirt, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the t shirt! You've really shown how you can dress is up a little. I'm loving your shoes ❤
    Lianne @ www.makesbakesanddecor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute and that skirt is fantastic and would suit so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute. Thanks for linking up to Vis Monday, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the shirt and skirt combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I also love pairing fun t-shirts with skirts. I think it's the perfect balance and a chic way to dress something up. That's the first time I've seen this shirt and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This top is so adorable! I love the entire look but that top really takes the cake! I can picture it being styled so many ways! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cute skirt and I love the tee you paired it with!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this tee, and how you dressed it up with the skirt! Such a fun look!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really do love the way you styled this top. The skirt flows perfectly with the Tee.

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. The post is wonderful! I love your blog:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That top is super cute! I love it with your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute top! Totally okay in my book to jump on the bandwagon :)

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that cute tee - I would style it with jeans, a black blazer and a chunky pearl necklace for work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That tee is really super cute. I'd totally like to wear that. Buuut... so far my outfits have consisted of graphic tees and yoga pants. Lol.

    That skirt is beautiful. Complements you very well. Mermaid tail skirts? That's what they are called? Ooo... learn something new! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This tee is adorable and I love how you styled it with your skirt! Love dressing up a graphic tee. Great look Abby!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have that tee! it's so soft and comfy :) I love the way you styled it with this cute skirt! thanks for the inspiration ! xx

    stop by and chat with me :) http://storybookapothecary.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute tee! Love it with the skirt!

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute shirt!!! I love how you styled it...great bag, too!
    Styleinharmony.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The cutest tee ever! I love styling a graphic tee with a skirt!!

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  23. This tee is just too cute! It looks great with your bright red trumpet skirt and sandals. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That tee is adorable! I can't wait until it warms up here!
    XX, Amy | Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the skirt and top! Both are on my list of must have's now!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish I could rock that outfit like you do!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)