My MAC Lip Collection + Wishlist

I have a confession to make: I'm a lipstick addict (in case you didn't notice). My fascination for red lipstick, in particular, has prompted me to buy every possible shade of red lipstick you could find. My quest for the perfect red lip color has led me to grow my MAC lipstick collection over time. Since I tried Ruby Woo and Russian Red, I haven't looked back. It is important for me to be picky about what I wear on my lips; I would never use lipstick from unknown brands whenever possible. Chapped lips had always been an issue of mine and I find that certain brands of lipsticks make my lips extremely dry. Thankfully for those who have problems with chapped, dry lips, you can try evolution of smooth lip balms. I am never without a lip balm for those days wherein I do not want to wear lipstick, or when I'm at home. It helps to seal in the moisture and keep my puckers smooth! 

Going back to my lipstick collection, I've amassed quite a few but I've listed some of the ones that I use all the time. 


MAC Craving




MAC Please Me






...but I'm not done yet. There are many other gorgeous shades that I would like to get my hands on soon. These are just some of them:
MAC Hearts Aflame 

MAC Hearts Aflame is from the A Novel Romance collection. I was instantly drawn to this lipstick shade because of its dark red tone. I love a good red lipstick and while I do own Russian Red and Ruby Woo from MAC, this looks like another great addition to my red lipstick collection. It is a mid-tone brick red with a matte finish!
MAC Yield to Love

This mid-tone rose lipstick is one of my most coveted lipsticks from MAC. Since I tried wearing MAC Please Me, I have fallen in love with pink lipsticks. This one is unique in its combination of pink and plum shades. It has a soft shine, too, which makes it easy to apply.
MAC A Novel Romance

This is another limited edition lipstick from MAC. I instantly yielded to the dusty pink lipstick color and its cremesheen finish. The blue undertone and soft shine makes it irresistible and ideal for creating feminine looks.


MAC Painted Sunset
Orange-based hues is also one of my favorite colors to wear on my lips. Hence, Painted Sunset piqued my curiosity enough to include it in my wishlist. If you like to make a bold statement on your lips, this is the color to go to!


MAC Runway Hit
This warm coral matte lipstick rounds up my list of coveted MAC lipsticks at the moment. I've seen swatches of this lipstick on Google and I have to say that I am quite impressed. 

Which MAC lipstick is your all-time favorite?


Stay in Touch!


 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

3 comments

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)