Trend I Love: Druzy Jewelry

In case you didn't know, I am a huge accessory lover. I've had my phases wherein I would be completely obsessed with a specific trend such as tassel jewelry, ear crawlers and rose gold accessories. This is a new one that has been capturing my attention lately: druzy jewelry.

Ember Druzy Dangles / Dusty Pink Druzy Stud Earrings / Astrid Druzy Drops
Rectangle Druzy Pendant Necklace / Geode Druzy Necklace
Olive Shimmering Druzy Pendant Necklace / Druzy Pendant Necklace
Stardust Druzy Layered Necklace / Celestial Druzy Pendant
Druzy jewelry is made of gemstones and minerals. These gemstones were collected and chosen for their unique aesthetic characteristics. These types of jewelry are characterized by the glittering rocks that vary in shape, size and color. Most druzy jewelry are made of 100% natural gemstones but there are also synthetic ones. Nonetheless, the aesthetic value of this type of jewelry is unique, noticeable and undeniable. 

Do you like the druzy jewelry trend?


Stay in Touch!


 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

9 comments

  1. I'm absolutely obsessing over each piece! The colors and design are so eye-catching!

    xoxo from California!

    Paulina
    xoxo from California!

    Paulina
    www.shenska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those types of jewellery always sway me too! I love the crystal style!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These jewelries are so fabulous! I especially love those earrings!

    Belle | www.OneAwesomeMomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVVVE Druzy stuff. I used to have a cute white pendant, but it broke. I am more drawn to the chunkier rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love druzy jewelry! That pink rectangle one is my fave!

    xo
    Sami
    The Classic Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg I love those blush pink crystal earing! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge fan of druzy accessories too, had to click this post when I saw it on the link-up:) So many great pieces here.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kind of become obsessed with certain trends and have to have it in all the colors. Druzy has been on my radar more over the past year. I really like the variety of pieces you chose to showcase, especially the pendent necklaces. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Also, I am currently looking for co-hosts, so I hope you will consider the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)