Must-Have Spring Accessories

When it comes to spring and summer fashion, accessories play the most significant role as it is difficult to think about style first when you are constantly battling with heat. This is what spring staples are for so you can inject them into your outfit to bring the essence of the season to your look. There are staple pieces that are almost synonymous with the season just like long dresses with sleeves are for fall. It is the same thing with spring and summer fashion. Below are some of the best accessories you need to incorporate into your wardrobe this season to effortlessly create the style you want while taking into account comfort and the heat.

Playful Earrings



Tassel Earrings / Pineapple Stud Earrings

Stylish Hats


Striped Wide Brim Hat / Bowknot Wide Brim Hat
Quirky Bags


Weaving and Tassel Bag / Pineapple Box Bag / Flamingo Embroidered Straw Bag

What accessories do you like to incorporate into your spring and summer outfits?

Stay in Touch!



 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

20 comments

  1. Love all these accessories especially the earrings.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying for a pair of tassled earrings.

    Meg | The Blog
    Instagram: MeghanSSilva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about those tassel earrings. They add something so fun to any outfit!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your spring accessory picks! Those pineapple earrings are calling my name! xo Jana | www.janastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All super cute! Love the pineapple earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all!!! I'm a massive fan of this earrings!

    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PIQUE-NIQUE IN VICHY PRINT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the Tassel earrings!!

    xxo.
    http://simplyshantel.com/crema-de-leche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, those pineapple studs and that flamingo bag! So stinkin cute! I neeeeeed those for the Spring + Summer.

    xoxo Bryanna | Coming in Clutch

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am all about earrings this year! I have a few bright fun tassel ones that I am just waiting to break out and wear! Great picks!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg those pineapple earrings and pineapple bag are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally loving that statement earrings are back!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm personally LOVING the statement earring trend! And I adore the quirky bags you featured!

    Thanks so much for linking up with On Mondays We Link-Up!
    --Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those pineapple earrings are so cute!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. STOP IT!! Those pineapple earrings are totally calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love a good straw bag. I have one that I whip out every spring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those straw bags are so cute!

    Allie | www.lunavidablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all these accessories especially bags http://bit.ly/2p2AURO

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)