You Make Me Blush

If you want to keep your summer style simple but sophisticated, there is no better color to achieve that than blush. It is primarily the reason why I am so into them. Blushed nudes don't just look sophisticated but they also pack a lot of feminine punch. I mean... how dreamy are these blush dresses and romper that I've linked below?


Top: 1 / 2 / 3
Middle: 1 / 2 / 3
Bottom:  1 / 2 / 3

Aside from blush, what other color/s is/are your go-to for spring and summer?


Stay in Touch!



 photo facebook_zps189ee181.png photo pinterest_zpsca4d123c.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png photo twitter_zps195b829b.png photo mail_zps2c0c12dc.png

4 comments

  1. Oh yassss please! every---thing!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful color! I ordered a pleated skirt in that color! Fine and join my Fancy Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that second dress, I just wish blush suited my pale skin!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blush is so pretty, love these!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)